Effective date: 24/02/2022
Welcome to https://code-care.com/
CODE&CARE LLC (“Code&Care”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates web development, mobile app development, custom software development services, DevOps etc (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you regarding your project details, with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
Such information may include
- computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),
- browser type,
- browser version,
- type of device you are using
- the pages of our Service that you visit,
- the time and date of your visit,
- the time spent on those pages,
- unique device identifiers
- other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Data protection law means that we can only use your data for certain reasons and where we have a legal basis to do so. Here are the reasons for which we process your data:
Providing our Services
We use some of your information to provide our services.
Legal basis: contract, legitimate interests
Improving our service
Testing features, interacting with feedback platforms and questionnaires, managing landing pages, heat mapping our site, traffic optimization and data analysis and research, including profiling and other techniques over your data and in some cases using third parties to do this.
Legal basis: contract, legitimate interests
Notifying you of any changes to our Service, solving issues via live chat support, phone or email including any bug fixing.
Legal basis : contract
Marketing purposes (with your consent)
Sending emails and messages about new features, products, services, and content.
Legal basis: consent
You have given clear consent for you to process your personal data for a specific purpose by filling out the form at our website.
You can change your mind!
If you have previously given consent to our processing of your data you can freely withdraw such consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal basis for processing your information, then we will stop processing your personal data. If we do have another legal basis for processing your information, then we may continue to do so subject to your legal rights.
Processing your data is necessary for a contract you have with us, or because we have asked you to take specific steps before entering into that contract.
Processing your data is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests. These legitimate interests are:
- gaining insights from your behavior on our website or in our app
- delivering, developing and improving our service
- enabling us to enhance, customize or modify our services and communications
- determining whether marketing campaigns are effective
- enhancing data security
In each case, these legitimate interests are only valid if they are not outweighed by your rights and interests.
Retention of Data
Some data you can delete whenever you like, some data is deleted automatically, and some data we retain for longer periods of time when necessary. When you delete data, we follow a deletion policy to make sure that your data is safely and completely removed from our servers or retained only in anonymized form.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Information retained for extended time periods for limited purposes
Sometimes business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. For example, when we process a payment for you, or when you make a payment to us, we’ll retain this data for longer periods of time as required for tax or accounting purposes. Reasons we might retain some data for longer periods of time include:
- Security, fraud & abuse prevention
- Financial record-keeping
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements
- Ensuring the continuity of our services
- Direct communications
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [support email].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).